Sports Fishing Charters
Our core fishing offering at Groote Eylandt is also suitable for everybody—from novices and young people to experienced anglers.
There are four fishing safaris to choose from:
Prices shown are per person based on 2 persons travelling
- 2 days, 3 nights from $3,700 p/p (min 2 people) BOOK NOW
- 3 days, 4 nights from $5,135 p/p (min 2 people) BOOK NOW
- 4 days, 5 nights from $6,200 p/p (min 2 people) BOOK NOW
- 5 days, 6 nights from $7,270 p/p (min 2 people) BOOK NOW
Your fishing safari includes:
- return airfares from Darwin with Airnorth
- twin share accommodation (LIMITED TIME OFFER: Free Bonus Upgrade to Waterfront Spa Bungalow Note: bedding is a Queen Bed)
- breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 days of guided fishing
- all transfers on Groote Eylandt
On a typical three-day fishing safari, you’ll experience reef, bluewater and estuary fishing (if tides permit).
- jigging or reef fishing for Golden Snapper, Coral Trout and Red Emperor
- trolling and casting for Spanish Mackerel, Gt’s, Queenfish and Longtail Tuna
- trolling and switch-baiting for Marlin and Sailfish
- casting and trolling for Barramundi and Mangrove Jack if the tides permit
Groote Eylandt’s fishing areas are vast, so five days (or longer) is recommended as the optimum time-frame to maximise your Groote fishing experience.
Phone Us on (+ 61) 08 8987 7077 for a chat about planning your own sports fishing safari.